Leadership Team Strategic Objectives
Reclaiming Ground & Restoring Hope through the power of our Lord Jesus Christ
- To devise, develop and maintain effective strategies for reclaiming ground and restoring hope with the Good News of God’s love and care for our community.
- To see healing and deliverance in people’s lives by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- To facilitate and enable people to experience the explosion of the power of the Holy Spirit.
- To see people becoming members of the church through the conversion of non-Christians, the re-commitment of Christians whose faith has lapsed and Christians who move into the area.
- To see children and young people continually growing into the love and lifestyle of Jesus Christ.
- To be God’s voice in our community.
- To be known for our welcome, care and love of God.
- To actively engage with the processes and structures of our local community e.g. local government, education, business, politics and support agencies.
- To be a community that values, expresses and models a wide-ranging cultural diversity as we follow Jesus Christ our Lord.
- To model, demonstrate and work for the reconciliation of all people.
- To campaign for and work with those needing justice locally, nationally and internationally.
- To have an on-going commitment to overseas mission by sending and supporting through a variety of resources.
- To see each member live their daily life in the power of the Holy Spirit as a spiritual offering before God through faith in Jesus Christ and becoming the person that God created them to be, reaching their full potential in Him.
- To see each member live their daily life in prophetic, healing and deliverance ministry through the power of the Holy Spirit in the wider community.
- To see each member exercising the gifts of the Holy Spirit in being an effective witness in our community and beyond.
- To see each member regularly meeting with others specifically for mutual support, prayer and to read the Bible.
- To see personal prayer, Bible study and listening to God as a priority for each member.
- To see corporate prayer, Bible study and listening to God together as a church family be a priority for each member.
- To see each member loving and caring for each other as the primary source of pastoral care within Greenford Baptist Church.
- To provide additional sources of pastoral care particularly to those who are in special need.
- To see each member living a lifestyle that cares for God’s creation.
- To see each member commit to giving their time to the work of God.
- To see each member giving money to the church as directed by God.
- The Leadership Team’s primary responsibility is to oversee the life of Greenford Baptist Church especially regarding vision and strategy.
- The Leadership Team will identify, support, invest in and develop specialised ministries that enhance and aid the delivery of our vision.
- The aim of the Leadership Team is to serve Greenford Baptist Church by seeing her continually discipled and committed to the work of Christian service.
- The Leadership Team will also use the gifts and ministries that God has given us to help equip other congregations, churches and ministries both within the UK and beyond.
- The Ministry Network and Staff Team have responsibility for owning and implementing the vision and strategy agreed by the Leadership Team.
- The Ministry Network will provide support for each other, share information, be a sounding board and give feedback to the Leadership and Staff Teams.
- To see effective communication both within and beyond our church family utilising a range of different media.
- Our building and environment should be suitable for the use of our changing and growing congregation.
- To be known as a place where people encounter the presence of the Lord.
- To maximise the use of our buildings.
- Our buildings and environment should be inviting and safe for all who enter lawfully.